Credit cards are the perfect tools of plastic money and have turned out to be a very significant part of our financial life. You no longer need to carry huge amount of cash with you when you can simply swipe your card and make cashless payments. The credit card in your wallet will emerge to be your best companion in times of any financial emergency. What if you get an urgent call from your mother and you need to book flights to your hometown? You can now easily do so with the help of your credit card.
The market has many lenders who are eager to offer you a credit card but you must act decisively and choose the best one for yourself. Out of all the credit cards, the one offered by Citibank have turned out to be highly demanded because of their features and the maximum benefits they offer. As a matter of fact, Citibank is a major investor in the country’s financial market is currently operating in corporate banking, NRI banking and personal banking. In case you are thinking of getting a card for yourself, then a Citibank credit card will turn out to be the best option for you. This article will provide you with all the relevant information about the card offered by Citibank.
Features, benefits and charges of a Citibank Credit Card
Under this section, I have covered the top three credit cards offered by Citibank.
Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
- No Joining Fee
- Annual Fee of Rs 1,000, but it can be waived if spends over Rs 30K is made on your credit card
- You can earn over 70 litres of fuel in a year
- You can save over 5% on fuel at Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) outlets
- You will get four turbo points on when you spend Rs. 150 on fuel at authorized IOC retail outlets across the country
- You can earn two Turbo points on every Rs. 150 spent on grocery stores and supermarkets
- You can earn 4X turbo points at selected online partners and merchant outlets including the likes of MakeMyTrip, Freecharge,Flipkart and Grofers
Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card
- No Joining Fee
- Annual fee of Rs. 3,000
- You can win 10,000 miles if you spend Rs. 1,000 within the first sixty days
- You can get 3,000 miles on our card renewal
- You can earn 10 miles on every Rs. 100 spent on airline transactions
- You can earn 10 miles when you spend Rs. 100 on any partner online merchant
Citibank Cash Back Credit Card
- No Joining Fee
- Annual Fee of Rs 500
- You can enjoy 5% cashback on purchase of movie tickets, payment of telephone and utility bills
- You can save upto 15% on selected restaurants
- There is 0.5% cashback on other spends
Citibank Credit Card Eligibility
In order to avail a credit card, the applicant must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the Citibank. The applicant should be an Indian national and must earn a minimum monthly income as imposed by the bank. He/she should be above the age of 18 years while applying for the card and must have a good credit score. The applicant needs to have a PAN card so as to apply for the card. He/she should provide all the correct details to the bank.
The list of important documents need to avail a credit card has been given below.
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/ PAN card/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/ Passport
- Proof of Address- Aadhar card/ Voter ID card/ Utility bill/ Rent & lease agreement
- Bank Statement for the last three months
Citibank Credit Card Status
In case you have applied for a Citibank credit card, you can track the application status for the same online by going to the official website of Citibank. You can check the application status by entering the application ID and the Zip code. You can even track the status by entering your mobile number, Zip code and date of birth. You can also contact the customer care team or visit the nearest branch of the bank.
Citibank Credit Card Statement
The cardholder gets a monthly statement from the bank showing the payments and transactions made for that particular month. The statement is dispatched to the card user via post or e-mail to the registered mail address.Yu need to register your email address with the bank so as to receive monthly statements.
Citibank Credit Card Customer Care
In case you have any problems or queries related to your Citibank credit card you can contact the customer care representative on the number 18602102484.The representative will hear your problem and will try to resolve it as soon as possible. The customer care team is available 24X7 so as to resolve any of your issues.