AXIS Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate is one of the best features of AXIS Bank Personal Loan that urges the applicants to go for this product. AXIS Bank is one of the most reputed and consumer-friendly banks in the country. Widely appreciated for its ace service quality and well planned products, the bank offers the lowest interest rates in the segment along with unparalleled benefits to its customers. Know more about this product down below!
AXIS Bank Personal Loan Apply
AXIS Bank Personal Loan Application involves knowing about the features and benefits of the product and knowing your eligibility to avail it.
AXIS Bank Personal Loan Features: AXIS Bank Personal Loan bears unmatched features and benefits which make it stand out. Take a look!
- Credit amount of your choice- You can choose your credit amount ranging from ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 15,00,00.
- Tenure of your choice- You can ease down your EMIs by choosing your loan tenure ranging from 1 year to 5 year.
- Calculate your EMIs conveniently- You can calculate your EMIs before going forward with the loan using the AXIS Bank EMI Calculator.
- Best Interest Rates- Enjoy the best interest rates starting from 15.5%.
- Transfer of existing loans- You can also transfer your existing loans to AXIS Bank Loan to avail better rates and facilities.
- Hassle-free loan application- Avail the credit facility in a jiffy without any hassles.
- AXIS eDGE Reward Points- Enjoy the AXIS eDGE Rewards Points on loan disbursal.
AXIS Bank Personal Loan Eligibility: AXIS Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
Nature of Profession- The applicant can be a salaried professional, including salaried doctors, employees of private limited companies, employees of public limited companies and employees of government sector, public sector undertakings and central and local bodies.
Age Limit- The applicant must fit-in the age limit criteria which is 21 years to 60 years.
Minimum Monthly Income- The applicant must make a minimum monthly income of about ₹ 15,000.
AXIS Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate 2017
AXIS Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate for the year 2017 are as follows:
- Rate of Interest- 15.50% to 24%
- Processing Fee- 1.5% to 2.0%, along with applicable Service Tax
- Prepayment or Foreclosure Charges- None
- Cheque Bounce Charges- ₹ 500 for every cheque bounce along with Service Tax
- Default Interest Rate- 24% per annum i.e. 2% per month on the overdue installment
AXIS Bank Loan Calculator
AXIS Bank Loan Calculator helps the applicant get a fair idea of what the credit amount and monthly installments are going to look like after the loan is approved and processed. The bank provides for two types of calculators- AXIS Bank Eligibility Calculator and AXIS Bank EMI Calculator. The AXIS Bank Eligibility Calculator makes it easier for the applicant to determine his/her eligibility for the loan application. The bank has some pre-set conditions and criteria for judging the apt applicants. By feeding in your basic details in this tool you can easily gauge your eligibility for the credit facility. The AXIS Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator gives you a clear picture of the monthly installments that you will have to pay toward repayment of the credit. As calculation of EMIs could be a very tedious task, this device makes it easier for the applicant to ascertain the amount of the monthly installments. All you need to do is, feed in the key details of your loan such as the loan amount, the rate f interest offered by the bank and the total loan tenure. The tool will automatically churn out the monthly installment amount in almost no time. AXIS Bank Loan Calculators play a crucial role when it comes to applying for a loan as such crdit facilities are a long term commitment and should be finalised after thorough thinking.
AXIS Bank Personal Loan Login
AXIS Bank Personal Loan Login is the facility provided by the bank to all its valued customers. While applying for the AXIS Bank Personal Loan, each of the applicants is provided with a unique Login ID which allows them an access to their Personal Loan Account. This Login helps them stay in touch with the constant progress in the loan and the scheduled EMI deductions. This facility is a highly appreciated step taken by AXIS Bank towards increasing the convenience of its customers and presenting to them an ultimate banking experience.
AXIS Bank Personal Loan Customer Care
AXIS Bank Personal Loan Customer Care division can be contacted through various channels to clear out the doubts and queries regarding the product. You can easily get the AXIS Bank Personal Loan Contact Number on the official website of the bank. Alternatively, you can request a call back from the bank by putting forward a request on the official website of the bank. Also, you can visit the nearest AXIS Bank Branch for all your grievances during the working hours and on any working day.