Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment can be done through tons of ways, thanks to the technological advancement that is available to us. Axis Bank has always been ahead of its years when it comes to keeping its pace with the latest technology and keeping the convenience of its customers in mind.
The bank allows its customers numerous options to pay off their credit card dues conveniently and in almost no time. Whether you like to do it the online way or prefer the conventional offline methods, Axis Bank has taken care of your preferences and made options available for everyone. Explore the many offline and online credit card bill payment options given below and celebrate the ease that they have caused.
Axis Bank credit Card Eligibility
The eligibility criteria followed by Axis Bank for the issuance of credit cards is as follows:
- Age limit- The age bar set by the bank for issuing a credit card is from a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 70 years. The bank also issues an add-on card. For an add-on card for a minor the minimum age limit is 15 years.
- Nationality- According to Axis Bank, the applicant must be an Indian National to be able to apply for the Axis Bank Credit Card.
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment can be done through various methods. The card bearer can either pay off his/her Axis Bank Credit Card dues through offline mode or the online mode.
- Through a cheque/ demand draft: You can make the Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through a cheque or a demand draft. All you need to do is that mention your account number behind the cheque or the demand draft that is in favour of Axis Bank and drop it at your nearest Axis Bank branch. Though you need to keep a few things in mind while making payment through this mode. Remember to drop the cheque at least 5 days in advance of your due date and the cheque should not be post dated. Also, draw the cheque in favour of a local bank. The bank usually takes 1 day to process an Axis Bank cheque drawn for this purpose and at least 3-5 days to realise the cheque of other banks.
- Through cash payment: You can also make your Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment in cash at your nearest Axis Bank branch. The bank charges a Service Fee of ₹ 100 for cash payment of your credit card dues and the process is completed within the same day.
- Through Auto Debit: You can use the Auto Debit Facility to pay off your Axis Bank Credit Card bills. Through this facility you can pay the complete amount that is due or a minimum amount towards your credit cards bill through your Axis Bank savings or current account every month. You can get in touch with the Axis Bank Customer Care for assistance to use this facility.
- Payment at ATMs: You can use your Axis Bank ATM Card or Debit Card to make your Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment. To use this method, all you need to do is that visit your nearest ATM and choose the option of bill payment in the machine. Follow the complete procedure as directed by the machine and you will be done.
- Axis credit card payment by Debit Card: Axis credit card payment can be done using a debit card. You can either do Axis Bank Credit Card payment through Axis Bank Debit Card which would be the most convenient option as the payment will get processed in the same day. Also, you can make Axis Bank Credit Card payment through other bank Debit Card which might take 3-5 working days to get processed. This mode is highly convenient as your credit card bill payment would be done only in a few clicks.
- Axis credit card payment by Axis Bank Internet Banking: You can use Axis Bank Internet Banking to make your Axis BAnk Credit Card Bill Payment. All you need to do is login to your internet banking account of the bank and go to Balance and Payments section and make relevant option choices to go ahead with the payment.
- Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT): You can also use NEFT facility to make your credit card bill payment. This option allows you to use any other bank account that you might have.
- Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Visa Money Transfer: You can use Visa Money Transfer to make your credit card payment which allows you to use net banking facility or your Visa debit card for the same.
- Make Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment using other bank accounts: Pay your Axis Bank Credit Card Bill dues with net banking facility of other bank accounts apart from Axis Bank.
- Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through Mobile: You can use your mobile to pay off your credit card bills. You can download the Axis Bank App from the app store and use your mobile to pay the outstanding dues. This is a very convenient, user-friendly and secured way for making Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment.
- Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment via Immediate Payment Service (IMPS): using the IMPS facility to pay off your credit card bills is an outstandingly easy way to do so. Now your bill payment is just a tap away!
- Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment through SMS: Making Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment can not get any easier than by doing it through a single SMS. Explore this option and you would never regret it!
Axis Bank Credit Card Online
Axis Bank provides its credit card customers with a unique Axis Bank Credit Card Login to help them keep a tab on their credit card account. With this unique login ID, one can keep a tab on their regular expenditure and repayment schedules. This facility also helps the card bearers keep a track of the usage of their credit cards over time as it records every transaction that is made through the card.
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Axis Bank makes it a point that no query or grievance of any of its valued customers goes unattended. Hence, Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care addresses all the concerns of its customers related to their credit cards. You can reach them via their toll free numbers- 1800-209-5577 and 1800-103-5577. Also, you can get your concern registered on the official website of the bank by clicking on ‘Get Support’ tab on their website. If you wish to personally register your complaint, you can visit the nearest Axis Bank branch.