Are you looking for personal loans so as to fulfill your personal requirements? Consider Bajaj Finance Personal loan which directly disburses loan amount directly in your bank account within 72 hours. Determine your eligibility criteria before submitting your application form. It’s the eligibility of the individual borrower which indicates the quantum of loan amount which you can avail from Bajaj Finance.
You can use personal loan eligibility calculator that is easy and simple to use, provided the information furnished by you is accurate enough to start processing your loan amount quickly. The age limit, the borrower’s occupation, net monthly income are some vital credentials that plays a pivotal role while sanctioning you the desired loan amount.
Personal loans are such loans where individuals can identify themselves even when they are facing the paucity of funds. These are unsecured loans which can be utilized for meeting your personal requirements such as conducting a wedding in the family, pursuing higher education, paying school fees of your daughter/son, to afford costly medical treatment or planning a vacation and much more. You can also plan for your big purchases like buying heavy electronic items like LCD, washing machine, iphone, refrigerator etc.
Settle down all your previous financial obligations so that you can easily earn a good CIBIL score, which is mandatory for getting the quick sanction of loans. After all, a good credit score will help you avail higher amount of personal loans at ease.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Interest Rates
The criteria which needs to be considered while availing personal loan depends on several factors. These factors involve credit history, salary, and your borrowed amount which becomes compulsory to maintain while applying for personal loan. The lowest Bajaj Finance personal loan interest rate starts from 12.75% p.a. for loans upto ₹ 25 lakhs. These are additional charges which become essential to bear that includes processing fees, EMI bounce charges, penal interest, and security fee(only for online). These charges are required to be paid by the borrower for the processing of your personal loan application.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Eligibility
- The age criteria of the borrower should fall between 25-53 years.
- The borrower needs to be a salaried employee by profession.
- The net monthly income of the borrower should be average ₹ 35,000 (Subsequent to vary depending upon the location and employer)
- The minimum net salary need to be ₹ 40,000 per month for cities such as Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Surat, Thane
- The minimum net salary needs to be ₹ 35,000 per month for cities such as Chandigarh, Cochin, Jaipur, Nagpur
- The minimum net salary needs to be ₹ 30,000 per month for cities such as Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada, Vizag.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
Now you can ascertain your eligibility online, enter the below details as required :
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Current City of Residence
- Your Company/Employer Name
- Your Net Salary
- Your Combined Monthly Loan EMIs
- Your Combined Outstanding amount on Credit Card
- You need to mention whether you are availing Home Loan or not
After filling the above details, proceed further to assess whether you are eligible or not.
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Apply Online
- Visit the Personal Loan section of Bajaj Finserv website.
- Click on the button ‘Apply Online’.
- Mention your complete and accurate details such as reference Pin code, residence city, residence state, PAN Card, Mobile number, Date of Birth, your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, your official email address, select your company name(employer name) and enter the net salary credited for the last two months.
- Finally, click the ‘Submit’ button to submit your online application.
- Later on, the representative from Bajaj Finance will get in touch with you for document collection. Afterward, your personal loan amount will get credited to your account.
Documents Required for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
- KYC Documents:
- Identity proof(Any one of the below)
- Passport / Voters ID card / Driving license / PAN card
- Address proof(Any one of the below)
- Passport / Driving license / Ration card / Latest mobile bill / Letter from employer (with HR / Admin sign)
- Salary slips of the last 2 months
- Salary account bank statement of the last 3 months
4. Employee ID card to furnish as employment proof