Want to explore more stores online but due to heavy prices, can’t purchase it? Don’t worry as HDFC Credit card is on your side which can provide you possible avenues of shopping experience online. Now you can quickly access multiple online stores and can book your favourite item on an instant basis. Isn’t it cool? With HDFC Credit card it is possible where you can enjoy maximum online purchasing of items and earn reward points on it.
Moreover, you have to pay partly on your credit cards where you have the provision to use your reward points. Plus you can win exciting prizes, discount coupons, rebate or concession on your shopping from the online outlets tied up with HDFC Bank. So, do you want to miss such valuable opportunity online? Ofcourse not. Apply online for your HDFC Credit card by assessing your eligibility criteria and get a step closer to availing your purchases through HDFC Credit Card.
HDFC Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
It is very essential to check whether you are eligible to apply for the credit card or not. Every credit card category possesses different norms which must be kept in mind before you want to own your credit card.
- Your minimum net monthly income should be in accordance with the criteria set by HDFC Bank itself.
- You should have a strong CIBIL score which is very much important for a credit cardholder.
- You must have employment with a reputed and renowned MNC or any good firm.
- You should provide all your professional and personal details accurately. If in case, your information stands false, your application will liable to become rejected by HDFC Bank.
HDFC Credit Card Apply
Just check out the following steps in order to apply for your HDFC Credit Card:
- Login to the New Banking website of HDFC Bank. Specify your customer ID when you have had opened an account with the bank.
- Click on the selection of credit cards.
- Proceed with the subsequent steps and this will take up to the application procedure.
- Afterward, fill-up the application form which asks you for the details like your full name, address, net monthly income, date of birth, employer’s name etc.
- The website will show you the list of all available options which are based on your profile.
- Evaluate and thoroughly check the benefits, features, annual charges, and joining fees of each card
- Lastly, you will have selected your own card that satiate all your requirements.
Types of HDFC Credit Cards
There are ten different varieties of HDFC Credit cards that can take care of your needs. They are universally acceptable and can allow the transaction access across any merchant outlets not only in India but in foreign countries as well. Just take a look on the variety of credit cards which HDFC offer to its customers and select the best one for yourself:
- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World
- Titanium Times
- Platinum Times
- Diners Club Black
- JetPrivilege World
- Titanium Times
- Maruti Suzuki NEXA AllMiles,
- Snapdeal Card
- JetPrivilege Diners Club
- Diners Club Black
- Teacher’s Platinum
- Doctor’s Superia
- Maruti Suzuki NEXA AllMiles
- Diners Club Premium
- Regalia First
- Visa Signature
- Diners Club Rewardz
- Business Regalia
- Business MoneyBack
- Corporate Card
- Corporate Platinum
- Platinum Plus
- Platinum Edge
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Offers
Are Credit card bill payments your only concern? Don’t worry much as HDFC provides you with instant bill payment offers where you can easily settle off your payments quickly. Check out the online stores where you can instantly buy products and quickly get access to bill payment options, giving you rebates or concessions for the same.
- Tax Manager- File your tax returns at a discount
- Big Basket
- Miras Carpet Industries
- Snap Fitness 24-7
- Credit Card Offers on Flemingo
HDFC Credit Card Apply Documents Required
The following are the documents which need to be provided by an applicant in order to apply for HDFC Credit Card.
- Submit your application form along with atleast one passport size photograph.
- Address proof : Passport, Ration card, Electricity bill and Aadhar card
- The applicant should possess PAN Card,Form 16 and Income Tax Returns Statement.
- Salary slips/certificate for last 3 months/latest bank statement which provides evidence of your salary credited for minimum 3 months.