Now you don’t have to entangle yourself in writing cheques or balancing passbooks. No more waits in long-drawn queues just to drop your local cheque against your bill in nearby dropbox. With the facility of HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment, life has become much easier as all the payments are released online within just a click of your mouse.
So, the hassle of paying your electricity, telephone, cellular and insurance accounts has gone as you are ready to pay your bills in time by taking help of instant HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment. This safe and secure mechanism will allow you to pay your bills without any unnecessary registration but help you to earn reward points on your card, every time you pay. Let’s explore all the possible options towards your HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment :
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment in 3 Steps
Just follow the simple 3 steps mentioned below and ease yourself from the pending financial dues.
- Specify your HDFC Bank Credit Card payment details
- Enter the details such as HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount.
- Select your net banker from the drop-down and click on PAY option.
- Now, you will be safely redirected to the bank’s payment interface of your selected net banking option.
- Confirm your payment(at Bank)
- Enter the details such as your authentication details (viz user id/password)
- Make a confirmation to your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Afterward, your account will get online debited.
- Get online confirmation
- In this step, you will obtain an online transaction confirmation and a Transaction Reference Number.
- Also, you will get an email acknowledgement of your transaction (if email id provided).
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Offers
Explore the shopping experience offered to you by HDFC Bank on your credit cards. You will have a chance to look into the possible variety of online stores and avail discount options. Check out the online offers which can hit your favorite meal or travel plan or beauty products instantly covered under rebate or price concession zone. After all, you never know the biller on which you are getting constant nightmares because of the heavy amount, actually now have fallen into the rebate or discount zone recently under HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment offers. So, let’s check out the online stores on offer:
- Tax Manager- File your tax returns at a discount
- Big Basket
- Miras Carpet Industries
- Snap Fitness 24-7
- Credit Card Offers on Flemingo
HDFC Credit Card Apply
In order to make timely bill payments, you need to have HDFC Credit Card issued by HDFC Bank. Moreover, to get the Reward Point facility so as to enjoy the enthralling shopping experience, apply for the credit card through the medium of Net Banking.
- Login to the New Banking website of HDFC Bank. Provide your customer ID which you have when you had opened an account with the bank.
- Click on the selection of credit cards.
- Proceed with the next steps and this will take up to the application procedure.
- Afterward, fill-up the details of your application form. Furthermore, enter your details such as your full name, address, net monthly income, date of birth, employer’s name etc.
- The website will exhibit you the list of all available options based on your profile.
- Assess and thoroughly check the benefits, features, annual charges, and joining fees of each card
- Lastly, you will have selected your own card that meets all your requirements.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment through NEFT
Are Credit Card bill payments your immediate concern? Gone are the days where you spend hours standing in queues for getting your cheque payments done because you have now many provisions of settling down your HDFC Credit Card bills. You can choose to transfer funds electronically through National Electronics Funds Transfer(NEFT) to your merchant. Use IFSC Code HDFC0000128 and settle your payments quickly.
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care
If you are facing any queries or issues relating to any bill payments on your credit cards or not been able to successfully pay your bills online, call the customer care representative of HDFC Bank by calling on : 1800 266 4332 from your respective city.